Saturday, March 31, 2012

Smashbooking Saturday

More clips and favorite quotes for the smashbook.
Here are some of my recent additions...
A recent quote I read & need to remember. "Thank God through it all."
Reminds me of the song, "Through it All...I've learned to trust in Jesus,
I've learned to trust in God."

A pocket to put all the recipes I want to make...

My thankful page is filling up fast...

A favorite quote I saved for years.

Dream and Believe. Don't ever stop dreaming...


I always need to remember this...

A reminder to keep singing!


DIY and Decorating Dreaming. Not extremely important but some added "spice" to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 46:1 KJV

"God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble."

Blog Archive

All photos on this site are taken by me unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
"Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life..." Proverbs 4:23

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday
Tea Party Today
Powered By Blogger